We are here for you every step of the way.
Please collect as much information as possible about your accident. Then report your claim by using one of the three options below. We have partnered with The Littleton Group to provide dedicated claims support for our customers. We will guide you through every step of the claims process, so we can get you back on the road.
If you’ve been in an accident, it is important to act quickly.
- Make sure everyone is okay.
- Call the police regardless of fault or circumstance.
- Stay at the scene.
- Collect as much information as you can from the other party, including their driver’s license number, their insurance information (name, policy number, and telephone number), and their vehicle information (year, make, model).
- Record the police officer’s name, police department and police report number. If applicable, be sure to gather any contact information from witnesses and/or injured persons.
- Take photos of damages to both vehicles.
- Once it’s safe to do so, report your claim as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays or issues.